Dehumidifier Related Knowledge1. The humidity and temperature in the air are just as ubiquitous. There is no place in the sky. The temperature of the yellow plum in the south is not high, and the humidity is very high. People feel sultry and uncomfortable. At the same time, damage caused by moisture and mold to metal oxidation occurs at any time unconsciously. When the relative humidity of the environment is greater than 60%, the mold can grow, and the humidity of more than 85% is the high-incidence environment of the mold.
2. Optical lenses in industrial products, magnetic recording materials (including optical discs), imaging films, electronic information media, electronic original devices, instruments, meters, powder materials, paper, wood, silk, leather, tobacco, food, tea, grain, etc. They are all items that need to control humidity.
3. The dehumidifier is divided into a revolver type and a refrigerated type. This article refers specifically to the refrigerated type. The refrigerating dehumidifier uses the principle of compressor refrigeration to dehumidify. The moisture in the air enters the evaporator and condenses and condenses, then accumulates and drops out and drains into the drain. Dehumidifiers are different from air conditioners in dehumidification. Dehumidification of the air conditioner is to dehumidify the entire space temperature, and is suitable in summer and hot weather conditions. Dehumidifier dehumidification is the internal cooling of the machine, the water in the air is discharged, but the temperature of the space is slightly increased, but the temperature difference is not obvious, it is more suitable for the four seasons, and the electricity consumption is also saved.
4. The dehumidifier should be avoided to be placed next to the heat source. To keep the air inlet and outlet open, under normal circumstances, the dehumidifier should be placed in the middle of the space, and there should be enough space around it. Do not stack the items. Keep the air flowing and achieve a dehumidifying effect.
5. The freezing dehumidifier will be frosted or frozen when it is used in low temperature (below 18 °C) environment. It will be automatic cream with defrosting function. If there is no defrosting function, use artificial defrosting (power off mode). The lower temperature is lower, the humidity is lower, and the humidity is less than 40%. The dehumidification effect is not obvious and the speed is very slow.
6. The nominal dehumidification amount is measured under standard environmental conditions. If the dehumidification amount is 50 liters/day, it means the volume of water measured in an environment of 30°C RH80% for 24 hours. Currently, the dehumidification amount on the market is markedly confusing. The amount of dehumidification is very serious. Consumers should refer to the external dimensions (the same size, the volume difference is very large, certainly not reachable), input power and other factors, understand clearly and then purchase.
7. During the operation of the dehumidifier, the hot air discharged from the air outlet is a normal operation of the machine. The humidity in winter is low and the temperature of the air outlet is also obviously reduced, which is a normal phenomenon.
8. When purchasing dehumidifiers, consumers should comprehensively consider noise and other indicators for the calculation of dehumidification. Generally, dehumidifiers with large dehumidification capacity have high noise and are of industrial equipment type. If noise is required, dehumidification should meet the requirements. It is recommended to purchase several small dehumidifiers.